A landlord with a self contained property or accommodation units with share facilities. Connecting Rooms is a new home seeking initiative bringing together households with a spare bedroom to rent and homeseekers in Hammersmith & Fulham in need of affordable accommodation.
- A council tenant, Housing Association tenant or home owner with a spare bedroom
- A landlord with a self contained property or accommodation units with share facilities. Connecting Rooms is a new home seeking initiative bringing together households with a spare bedroom to rent and homeseekers in Hammersmith & Fulham in need of affordable accommodation.
We can help with:
- Incentives and calculations of how you could be financially better off.
- Tenancy preparation – training for prospective tenants
- New landlord training & property management seminars
- A dedicated team to guide you through the process and provide ongoing advice and assistance
For more information contact the Trailblazer Project team on 0020 8753 2130 or via email : [email protected]
A new data privacy law is being introduced in the UK on 25 May 2018. This means that we’re making it easier for you to find out how we use your data and how you can choose and control the data we hold.
To put your mind at rest: this won’t mean we’re changing the way we use your personal information. To help make it easier for you to find out what we do, we’ve created a new “Privacy Notice”. This includes details about your rights and the legal grounds we rely on to hold your data.
On Friday 15th December, Old Oak’s Community Centre and Housing teams joined together to throw a special Christmas event for our customers aged 60 and over.
A mix of local tenants, and other residents, attended this special Christmas Big Tea, built on the success of previous Big Tea events at the Centre, that we’ve held regularly for the past two years.
As well as enjoying sandwiches, a wide range of cakes, tea, coffee and mulled wine, we held a festive themed quiz, a prize raffle, and our guests were treated to a return visit by the very popular singer Dean Gee.
Dean and staff encouraged lots of dancing, with Dean’s mix of Christmas tunes and “Brat Pack” type songs.
One lady told us as she left that she’d had a fantastic time at what was her first Big Tea, and that she’d definitely be back for future events.
Thanks to all our staff and volunteers who really pulled out all the stops to make this an event our older residents clearly very much enjoyed!
Old Oak Housing Association Christmas and New Year Opening/Closing Times:
Friday 22 December 2017 – Open 9am – 12 noon
Saturday 23 December 2017 – Closed
Sunday 24 December 2017 – Closed
Monday 25 December 2017 – Closed
Tuesday 26 December 2017 – Closed
Wednesday 27 December 2017 – Closed
Thursday 28 December 2017 – Closed
Friday 29 December 2017 – Closed
Saturday 30 December 2017 – Closed
Sunday 31 December 2017 – Closed
Monday 1 January 2018 – Closed
Tuesday 2 January 2018 – Open as usual
The management and staff at Old Oak Housing Association would like to wish you a peaceful Christmas and Happy New Year.