Throughout the next few months the Family Mosaic Housing Options Team will be holding drop-in events at Old Oak Community Centre for tenants affected by the bedroom tax because of welfare reform in April 2013.
Representatives from their:
- Employment Team,
- Welfare Benefits Team
- Debt Advice/Money Advice Advisors
- Neighbourhood Managers
Will be present to give advice and answer any queries.
For more information contact Carol Barnes-Aleksander 020 7089 1258 or Mike Lane 020 3544 9431- Bedroom Tax Project Officers. Please mention this event to any tenants you speak to who may find this event useful.
- Thursday 28th March 2013 from 2.00pm until 4.00pm
- Tuesday 16th April 2013 from 2.00pm until 4.00pm
- Thursday 2nd May 2013 from 10.00a.m until 12.00 mid-day
- Tuesday 14thMay 2013 from 10.00a.m until 12.00mid-day
- Tuesday 28th May 2013 from 10.00a.m until 12mid-day